Sunday, May 03, 2015

Like bored only...

Yup. That's right, like bored only.

LOL, alright anyway back here again to blog. Well not sure why am I back here to blog, but at least trying to type out my shit here for my future me to look back what kind and tons of stupid shit glorious shit I had done. Sound ridiculous right? Haha kinda hard to say why I'm doing this but maybe just purely wanna pen down what had I been doing or done in my past.

There had been times that I had fallen and broken up in to pieces, even though it's tough but somehow I still manage to get myself up with the people who cares and words of enlightenment to save me and remind me who I really am and what I should really do. I know sometime things happened for a reason, but what's make me dishearten the most is whereby you can't get to know the reason why, no matter how to try to find it. 

Haha, even though things had been happened for quite long time already but the feeling is there, at least not as bad as how it was. It just feels like an reminder or maybe like what many people said "one part of an experience in life". Heavy eh? Well just not allowing any negative shit get into my life.

Anyway thanks to you, I get to know my weakness, my needs and my goals in life. I know I'm not that strong enough but I will get better. I will love myself more before I start loving my future another half. But whatever I had done to you in the past, I will gladly take it as my lesson. Thank you what you had given, it will be buried deeply within me, eternally.  

I still growing and always learning. Cheers to my future and bring it on!


No comments: