Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Round and Rounder...

Hihi.

*yawnzxzx* Boring as usual.

Up till today, everything were so far so good...working eating drinking talking sleeping. BUT recently there'z a BIG problem on me...

I'M FREAKING GAINNING WEIGHT!!!! 

Damn, this is seriously happening. Sad life when i'm working in office with all sort of food temptation..well, actually that can be prevented, it'z just the person herself who can't resist when it'z about food =.=. So angry with me, now even my mum is making fun of me and my body with all the fat nonsense T.T. My mum is such a bully when it come to fatz, seriously no mercy T.T.

Anyway, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I told myself and swear that i gonna cut cut cut cut down till my birthday comez. Hopefully i can get to 75 and below...AND I DON'T WANNA GET MOCK BY MY MUM WITH HER EVIL LAUGHER AGAIN....~

Haha, alright then. Gonna sleep now, O-YA-SU-MI.






to be continued...

No comments: