Sunday, September 09, 2012

Gone case...

ADIOS~

Hello mina san~ i'm back to make my blog look alive abit, HAHA pathetic much eh. 

Woohoo one more week to go and i'm gonna be free bird from my current job^^ BUT...it'z also mean i gonna be jobless soon T.T. Seriously like my feeling now is so damn rojak, don't know whether should i be happy or to cry =.=. Sad much too, but still not that bad enough to "FML" you know. Althought there was some case which i failed myself on a job interview which i was hoping to get it and was quite excited by it but i screwed it all up by the thingz i said that bloody came out of my mouth...oh well what can i say. Thing had done been done, there'z nothing much i can rewrite about it and the only to stop it for happening again is to get my best shot for my upcoming interview (hopefully they call me up real soon T.T) and try not to make any silly mistakes. 

Ok enough about my stupid matter...woohoo~ my very first trip to Bangkok is coming damn soon already =D. Haha, althought i'm freaking leaving at next thurs but it is still kinda happy to get alittle excited about...Psst! somemore i'm freaking fly on a business class there BUT is by Scoot. LOL~ whatever~ Anyway i just hope i had a great fun and experience there together with my fellow friendz=). And also spend my time well with my SIDD as he is going for his NS enlistment soon at next Oct 30th=/ wish he will be doing fine when he gets in.

Alright then, i shall end my blog post here. Hopefully i will be back with more serious blogging business here=). Chiao-suuu~

HAHA, SIDD will definetely kill me if saw this. You think i care?! XD





to be continued...

No comments: